Belleville 690 Waterproof Flight Boot (Sage Green)
The first sage green boot to be approved by the U.S. Air Force for flight use. Built exactly to the same specifications as the previously approved black flight boots, the 690 allows for an easy transition to a new flight boot that airmen have been comfortable, familiar and happy with, for years.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S Air Force Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.