Belleville 633ST Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot (Sage Green)
USA made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville SABRE is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and breathability in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre 633 ST offers a safety toe boot option that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent polyurethane midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximize traction in rugged terrain
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Premium polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.