Belleville 633 SABRE Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot (Sage Green)
USA made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville SABRE is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and breathability in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre is a multi-terrain boot that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent polyurethane midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximize traction in rugged terrain
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Vents for increased breathability and drainage to keep boots cool and dry
- Cool Mesh quick drying and moisture-wicking lining
- Premium polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.