Belleville 590 USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot (Dark Brown)
The USMC certified hot weather 590 boot is built on Belleville’s Vanguard® direct injected sole system platform developed to provide combat footwear with superior shock absorption and flexibility. The 590 also features a resolable rubber Vibram® outsole with an aggressive tread pattern that includes multidirectional lugs designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain. The 590 is also a lighter weight option to the standard issue boot.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8″ Height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certification #150M22-000540-6-49
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.