Belleville 551ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot (Coyote Brown)
A strong cowhide leather and nylon upper combined with an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe makes this boot ideal for building, bulldozing, and other construction projects. Whether you’re fighting the fight or working hard to rebuild, you can feel confident that the 551 ST Can Do the job.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.