Belleville 550ST USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (Coyote Brown)
This U.S. Marine Corps Certified steel toe boot proudly displays the EGA emblem and is as tough as the Marines who wear it. Built on the VANGUARD® premium cushioning sole system platform with an upper made of only the finest quality full grain cowhide leather, the 550 ST will provide your feet with ultimate support and comfort.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certified: Certification #150M22-00460-6-01
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.