Belleville 533ST SABRE Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot (Coyote)
USA Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville 533 ST Navy Certified Steel Toe Sabre boot is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and protection in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre is a multi-terrain boot that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Certification 25-CY-27-002375-225-88
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.