Belleville 533 SABRE Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot (Coyote)
USA Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville Sabre Navy Certified boot is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and protection in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre is a multi-terrain boot that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Dual density molded removable insert
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Certification 25-CY-27-002371-225
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.