Belleville 500 USMC Waterproof Combat Boot (Dark Brown)
The USMC certified waterproof 500 boot is built on Belleville’s Vanguard direct injected sole system platform developed to provide combat footwear with superior shock absorption and flexibility. The 500 also features a durably waterproof Gore-tex bootie and a resolable rubber Vibram outsole with an aggressive tread pattern that includes multi directional lugs designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain.
- 8” height
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certification #150M22-000541-6-49
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.