Belleville 340DES ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot USN/USMC (Desert Tan)
This unique U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved hot weather boot is best in its class when it comes to cool comfort and protection. In addition to the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and anti-microbial lining that are used, the 340 DES ST is also made with a Nomex® blended flame resistant fabric engineered to stand up to excessive temperatures to better protect your feet.
- Full grain cowhide leather & Nomex® blended flame resistant fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Anti-microbial lining to improve foot health by minimizing bacteria growth and odor
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.