Belleville 330ST Wet Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot USN/USMC
Certified by the U.S. Navy for flight use, the chocolate brown 330 ST boot provides both comfort and functionality to support the special needs of Naval aviators. Perfect for wet weather environments, the 330 ST has an all leather upper that resists water and a 100% rubber Vibram® Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet surfaces.
- All full grain chocolate brown cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.