Belleville 310ST Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
A tactical boot in design, this steel toe boot uses a breakthrough polyurethane MeraMax® outsole specifically designed for the high performance demands of military boots. This tough and durable outsole not only reduces the weight of the boots, but is also long-wearing, slip resistant, flexible, shock absorbing, energy returning, heat and flame resistant, oil /solvent resistant, and hydrolytically stable.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- MeraMax® polyurethane midsole & outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Vents for increased breathability and drainage to keep boots cool and dry
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.