Belleville 300DES ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
Utilizing advancements in premium comfort technology allowed us to make this protective steel toe, hot weather boot like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable full grain cowhide leather and abrasion resistant 1000 denier nylon, the 300 DES ST is not only tough, but highly breathable, too.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.