Warrior Assault Systems Raptor Releasable Plate Carrier
The RAPTOR was developed with input from S.F. Units and is based on the US SPEAR CUT / SHAPE, as used by US SOCOM Operators, the SPEAR cut allows excellent armor coverage while allowing all important movement and mobility.
The Raptor has a unique quick release system (Patent Pending) which allows the rig to be adjusted while being worn by the Operator, in addition the Pull Release (left or right handed installation) is securely located in the front shoulder section and does not interfere with day to day user operations..
The RAPTOR is lined with 4 mm 3D Spacer Mesh Fabric which allows air to circulate around the body for cooling, it also provide enhanced comfort particularly during prolonged periods of operation. The RAPTOR has a split front opening flap which allows quick and easy access when the front of the rig is loaded with pouches.
- Height from Base of Rig is 17″ – 21″ (43 – 53cm)
- Girth ranges from 40″ – 48″ (102 – 127cm)
- Chest fits 42″ – 48″ (107 – 122cm)
- Height from Base of Rig is 16″ – 20″ (40 – 50cm)
- Girth ranges from 34″ – 43″ (86 – 107cm)
- Chest fits 38″ – 43″ (97 – 109cm)
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing.
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories from the USA.