Warrior Assault Systems DCS Base Plate Carrier
The Warrior Assault Systems DCS (Dynamic Combat System) Plate Carrier is a lightweight armor carrier, with removable sides. Can hold Soft Armor Front and Back and in adjustable side pouches, is also capable of holding large ballistic plates front and back, and 6 x 8 side plates.
The DCS is fully adjustable for height and width, comes with 3D Spacer mesh lining for cooling and comfort.
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) recently approved the DCS Plate Carrier and is on their approved gear list. Available/Approved for individual officer purchase.
National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Member Tested and Approved 2014
The DCS can be be worn in tandem with the Warrior Frag Belt (sold separately).
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing.
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Hard / Soft Armor
- This product is capable of holding Hard & Soft armor. Contact us for more details