Designed for those who don’t go where the path leads, the Mossy Oak Winter® Scout sunglasses are intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Skeleton Optics is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Mossy Oak Winter® camouflage pattern Hunting Sunglasses. Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up takes concealment in the frigid months to a new level. Whether you are chasing monster whitetails in the snowy plains of Saskatchewan or perched in a barren tree line at the peak of the Missouri rut, the Scout Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up hunting sunglasses will get you closer. A custom blaze orange nose-piece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking, and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand painted in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike!
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 8
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at Returns@ChaseTactical.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
- To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics hunting sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eye-wear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Made in Italy