The Skeleton DECOY Mossy Oak Winter Edition hunting sunglasses are the perfect blending of style and performance in and out of your comfort zone.
Skeleton Optics® is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Mossy Oak Winter camouflage pattern frames. Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up takes concealment in the frigid months to a new level. Whether you are chasing monster whitetails in the snowy plains of Saskatchewan or perched in a barren tree line at the peak of the Missouri rut, Mossy Oak Winter Break-Up will get you closer.
A custom blaze orange nosepiece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking, and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand painted in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike!
Every pair of Decoys include polarized polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss, designed using an advanced Tri-pel coating to promote clear vision, amazing visibility and clarity, while reducing discomfort caused by glare during outdoor activities.
Skeleton DECOY Mossy Oak Features:
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL / RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 6
- DBL: 19mm
- Temple Length: 135mm
- Lens Size A/B: A56 x B44
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one-year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at Returns@ChaseTactical.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
How to care for your Skeleton DECOY Mossy Oak Shades:
- To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses.
- In addition to daily cleaning, you can periodically clean the eyewear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Made in Italy