The SCOUT Mossy Oak Winter Edition was designed for those who don’t go where the path leads
Skeleton Optics is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Skeleton Optics SCOUT Mossy Oak Winter Edition Hunting Sunglasses camouflage pattern. The SCOUT Mossy Oak W.E. takes concealment in the frigid months to a new level with hunting sunglasses intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Whether you are chasing monster whitetails in the snowy plains of Saskatchewan or perched in a barren tree line at the peak of the Missouri rut, the Scout Mossy Oak Winter-Break-Up hunting sunglasses will get you closer. A custom blaze orange nose-piece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking, and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand painted in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike!
SCOUT Mossy Oak Hunting Sunglasses Features:
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 8
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at Returns@ChaseTactical.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
- To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics hunting sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eye-wear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Made in Italy