PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves – MULTICAM
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
We’re proud to announce that the New PIG FDT Alpha Gloves now feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb. The PIG FDT Alpha Glove continues to offer all the ground-breaking dexterity and sensitivity as previous models, with the latest and greatest in conductive textile technologies.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- *Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material – Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- *Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm – Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- *Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger – The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- *Selective Forschette Material – Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- *Low Profile Hook Closure – Reduces abrasion on clothing. *Flex Joints – Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- *Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger – Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop… YES, NOW BAR-TACKED.. Short Cuff – Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe – Fights against cold-weather drip. Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers – Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding – Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips – Provides additional comfort and protection for fingernails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles – Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams; thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.