The Chase Tactical QRC Active Shooter Kit is a cost effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Chase Tactical QRC Plate Carrier x 1
- Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
Receive a FREE Tough Hook Hanger with the purchase of this item!
Chase Tactical Quick Response Carrier (QRC)
The Chase Tactical Quick Response Carrier (QRC) was developed as a minimalistic no thrills, no frills plate carrier that is lightweight, functional and robust. When worn with ballistic inserts, the QRC can be quickly donned for rapid action response to high threat scenarios such as Active Shooter, Entries, Home Defense, or other critical incidents.
- Adjustable 2″ Wide Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable 2″ Waist Strap with Quick Release Buckles
- Front & Back 4″x8″ Color Matched Velcro Area for ID Placards
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Bottom Load Armor with an Internal Stirrup to Adjust Height
- Front & Rear MOLLE Webbing
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV Single Curve, Shooter Cut Rifle Plate (10 Year Warranty)
The Chase Tactical 4S17 Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Plates. The 4S17 Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Weight: 7.2 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Armor could take 2-3 Weeks for shipment.