The Chase Tactical LVPC Active Shooter Kit is a cost effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier x 1
- Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
The Chase Tactical Low-Vis Plate Carrier (LVPC)
The LVPC is a low profile slick plate carrier and fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold mag pouches and/or radio. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Velcro
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ Stand Alone Rifle Plate NIJ 0101.06 Compliant (RHINO EXTREME COATING)
The Chase Tactical AR1000 Rhino eXtreme is an all steel based Advanced Armox Steel / MIL46100 compliant product with an upgraded base coat spall liner. Unlike other AR500 Steel armor plates available on the market, the CT-AR1000 plate is the first to receive NIJ 0101.06 Compliance and is also DEA Compliant so you can purchase with confidence. It is designed to be a thin, low profile, economical armor solution for law enforcement and military personnel.
- Protection: Level III+ Stand Alone High Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Advanced Armox Steel
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Upgrade Finish: Polyurea ballistic fragment spall and blast coating Rhino Extreme 11-50 FR
- DEA Compliant Threats: M80 ball, M43 MSC PS, SS109/M855, .223 REM
- Thinness: .35”
- Weight: 5.9 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT