The Chase Tactical LOPC Active Shooter Kit is a cost effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Chase Tactical LOPC Plate Carrier x 1
- Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
Chase Tactical Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC)
The LOPC is a light weight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The LOPC has built in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights. The front incorporates a large matching Velcro loop area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of pre-configured weapon-specific pouch panels. The LOPC comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard held in place by 2 vertical clips. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the LOPC for increased breathability and comfort. The cummerbund is made of lightweight breathable mesh with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Lightweight breathable cummerbund with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior.
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV Single Curve, Shooter Cut Rifle Plate (10 Year Warranty)
The Chase Tactical 4S17 Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Plates. The 4S17 Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Weight: 7.2 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Armor could take 2-3 Weeks for shipment.