The Genesis: The most versatile, modular & scalable Plate carrier by Chase Tactical
NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS
WITH AN APPROX. SHIPPING DATE OF JULY 31ST, 2020
The Genesis Plate Carrier by Chase Tactical is a modular & scalable plate carrier allowing customization to the users needs. Its versatile hybrid design is a cross between our popular MEAC, HOPC, and LOPC plate carriers. The complex sinuate ballistic design increases soft armor coverage without giving up comfort. In addition to the functional design, the Genesis incorporates Rapid Disconnect Buckles located at each shoulder and cummerbund point. With this simple design release system makes donning and rapid removal of the Genesis very simple. We have also incorporated reinforced design points to increase the carrier’s integrity, extend life cycle and decrease snag hazards.
The highly modular & scalable Genesis fits SAPI/ESAPI plates and BALCS cut soft armor (sold separately). The front kangaroo panel can carry 3 x 5.56 or 2 x 7.62 magazines secured by the Chase Tactical kangaroo insert or used as a large admin pouch. (Kangaroo insert sold separately)
There are 2 vertical rows of webbing which allow the Chase Tactical MOLLE Clip Placard to be secured. A strong drag handle is incorporated in the back that Velcro’s down and is out of the way when not in use. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the Genesis for increased breathability and comfort. MOLLE webbing on the shoulders to secure the Genesis Deltoid protection if chosen.
Receive a FREE Tough Hook Hanger with the purchase of this item.
- Scalable/Modular Design allowing Groin, Deltoid, and Neck Protection (Sold Separately)
- Rapid Disconnect Buckles for easy Donning and Removal
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- Made in the USA
Ballistic Armor Inserts complying with NIJ 0101.06 or specific Military Specification requirements are available from Chase Tactical for an additional fee. Please contact us for armor options and pricing.