Ultimate protection against Stand Alone High Velocity Rifle Rounds with the Chase Tactical AR1000 Rhino eXtreme Level III+ Armor Plate
NIJ 0101.06 Certified + RHINO Extreme Coating
The Chase Tactical AR1000 Rhino eXtreme is engineered from Ultra High Hardness Armor steel (UHH). Unlike other AR500 Steel armor plates available on the market, the CT-AR1000 armor plate is the first to receive NIJ 0101.06 Compliance and is also DEA Compliant so you can purchase with confidence. It is designed to be a thin, low profile, economical armor solution for law enforcement and military personnel.
- Protection: Level III+ Stand Alone High Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is certified to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: U-H-H Steel
- Exterior Cover: Polyurea ballistic fragment anti spall and blast coating Rhino Extreme™ 11-50
- DEA Compliant Threats: M80 ball, M43 MSC PS, SS109/M855, .223 REM
- Thinness: .35”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 4-5 Weeks for shipment.