Ultimate protection with the Next Generation 34i1 Level III/IV ICW Armor Plates by Chase Tactical
The Chase Tactical 34i1 Level 3 Armor Plates Series is our next generation of NIJ 0101.06 independently tested products and is designed to defeat Level III threats from high velocity rifle rounds when used in–conjunction with a Level IIIA soft armor.
The CT 34i1 are an extremely lightweight law enforcement and special operations, hard level 3 armor plates with proprietary advanced ballistic matrix material components.
34i1 Level III/IV ICW Armor Plates Features
- Protection: Level III/IV ICW Level IIIA Soft Armor (High Velocity Rifle Rounds and Armor Piercing Threats)
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: .85”
- Multi-curve Shape: is sold as independently tested according to NIJ 0101.06 standard
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels
Chase Tactical is a leading manufacturer of premium tactical gear and specialized in nylon products for the U.S. Military, Law Enforcement, and Government Agencies throughout the world. Click here to learn about Chase Tactical
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 4-5 Weeks for shipment
PLATES ARE SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL UNITS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
There are no reviews yet.