Ultimate protection with the Next Generation 34i1 Level III/IV ICW Armor Plates by Chase Tactical
The Chase Tactical 34i1 Level 3 Armor Plates Series is our next generation of NIJ 0101.06 independently tested products and is designed to defeat Level III threats from high velocity rifle rounds when used in–conjunction with a Level IIIA soft armor. The CT 34i1 are an extremely lightweight law enforcement and special operations, hard level 3 armor plates with proprietary advanced ballistic matrix material components.
- Protection: Level III/IV ICW Level IIIA Soft Armor (High Velocity Rifle Rounds and Armor Piercing Threats)
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: .85”
- Multi-curve Shape: is sold as independently tested according to NIJ 0101.06 standard
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment